Savoring the taste of toothpaste
The taste of a fresh and clean mouth is so much better than morning funk.
I used to think that the only good weather, or good time of year, was the winter. I think that this stems from me living in Texas my entire life, and suffering through several rough summers. However, as I sit in my room, letting the raising sun's light fill the room, and as the song birds muse me out of unconsciousness, I realize that life is better right here, right now-- so it doesn't have to be butt-dook-cold outside for me to be happy. Some how, some way, I think it would be best to savor whatever time or season or temperature it is outside.
Praise God for another day of life.
I used to think that the only good weather, or good time of year, was the winter. I think that this stems from me living in Texas my entire life, and suffering through several rough summers. However, as I sit in my room, letting the raising sun's light fill the room, and as the song birds muse me out of unconsciousness, I realize that life is better right here, right now-- so it doesn't have to be butt-dook-cold outside for me to be happy. Some how, some way, I think it would be best to savor whatever time or season or temperature it is outside.
Praise God for another day of life.
Comments
Post a Comment