Recent Observations

(Pictured: A pro-democracy campaigner in Kathmandu, Nepal, is restrained by police during demonstrations against the rule of King Gyanendra. BBC) I am beginning to realize that things like this happen all the time. This week Nepal, last week Ivory Coast, before that Palestine. Also in breaking news, Angelina is pregnant-- see what Jen has to say.

-How much longer will America be allowed to be an imperialist power in the world?
-It is too bad that people don't quote epic poems of heroism and loyality in the Mead Halls. Instead we quote Ancorman-- In no way is that depressing.
-If you don't do things that make you happy, you will probably be unhappy.
-We are only promised one day, and anything beyond the immediate is out of hands.
-Education allows you to be a critic; it is just important not to be a cynic.
-I love my roommates, and I can't wait to call up Indiana Stone in a few years and hear about all his great exploits. (Congrats on getting into Tech Kevin.)
-I will miss you Noel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake