Life applicating hair cuts
My latest read for world lit is Invisible Cities. There really are no words for me to tell you what the book is about. However, one of the thoughts that crossed my mind as I was sitting in class is how much life changes, and how organic things are. Even memories change; everything passes by one caesium-133 second at a time.
I was going to be crafty and suggest that you, my faithful reader, attempt to write down what is going happen to you tomorrow. I had grand ideas of every one you of (seven) readers would have a moment in your day tomorrow when you realized you cannot plan life-- it just happens. Instead, I will pictorally tell you of how life just happens. I figure that will suffice.
1) Hair that is 4 months old, and a mustache that has been growing since Thanksgiving, needing to be trimmed
2) A perfect 3/4" length, with a little off the back. Communication is key when communicating with your stylist.
3) A well-maintained 1/8" hair cut, complete with shaved face. No more mistake on the hairline.
Moral of the story: Life happens; while you still have it, love it.
I was going to be crafty and suggest that you, my faithful reader, attempt to write down what is going happen to you tomorrow. I had grand ideas of every one you of (seven) readers would have a moment in your day tomorrow when you realized you cannot plan life-- it just happens. Instead, I will pictorally tell you of how life just happens. I figure that will suffice.
1) Hair that is 4 months old, and a mustache that has been growing since Thanksgiving, needing to be trimmed
2) A perfect 3/4" length, with a little off the back. Communication is key when communicating with your stylist.
3) A well-maintained 1/8" hair cut, complete with shaved face. No more mistake on the hairline.Moral of the story: Life happens; while you still have it, love it.
I'm just glad that hideous moustache is gone!
ReplyDeleteRemember when you bicked your head and mom freaked out?