Is it right?
If you have time, check out this story on the global warming issue. I used to shrug at the thought of it, as I pumped gas into my Jeep Wrangler (14 mpg on a good day). Then I got a 4runner-- about the same milage. Finally, got the Camry, a little better 24 mpg. Like I have learned from sing song, sometimes you can't solve the problem, but you can sure do you part not to make the situation worse. That is why I have been riding my bike to school, and trying to bum rides with as many people as possible. The ocean levels may raise, but you won't catch me driving a Ford Excursion.
In case you were curious about my life, I am currently 'consulting' for a friend on odd-and-end projects. I am daily hatching new bigger and better ideas of what I am going to do in May. Sing Song is going fine, and we had some great energy tonight. Noel will hopefully get her biopsy results tomorrow. My feet stink. I love having an Apple laptop. I love living at the Sig Shack, because I love my roommates-- the most ecclectic group of men that you will ever find living under the same roof. It is a great day to be a Gamma Sig.
In case you were curious about my life, I am currently 'consulting' for a friend on odd-and-end projects. I am daily hatching new bigger and better ideas of what I am going to do in May. Sing Song is going fine, and we had some great energy tonight. Noel will hopefully get her biopsy results tomorrow. My feet stink. I love having an Apple laptop. I love living at the Sig Shack, because I love my roommates-- the most ecclectic group of men that you will ever find living under the same roof. It is a great day to be a Gamma Sig.
Comments
Post a Comment