Hello Mr. Opportunity
This morning, I went to Java City to sit outside and read for class. While there, I ran into an aquaintance, Anne-Marie King. She was telling some of her friends how she had gotten a call this morning from TBarM Camp Travis offering her a position as a coach. It was at that moment that I realized that I could re-apply for a position to give me a little buffer between college and a job. I finished my re-app and sent it in at 10:45, just before chapel. After chapel, and during lunch at 12:45, I got a call from Mark Kaufman offering me a job. Praise God.My top choices for the next step are border patrol agent, work for a marketing firm, move to seattle, or go to China to teach English. Yes, I know they do not match up, but I figured I would get the ball rolling in several directions. The thing is, I ought to do something that fits me best, instead of trying to fit in. I don't want to pull a Bambino, but I would like to coach at TBarM camps, then go to China for a year or two. I should know more Thursday evening.
Grace and peace to you, my friends.
You're awesome man. Good luck with that, and God bless. By the way... I'm super pumped about the trip. Let me know what I can do to help you out.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the job--just watch out for sticks and bug bites. Good thing I read this blog daily so I know what's going on in your life.... Mom
ReplyDelete