TCB
Christmas has come and gone; class is over; we are trucking down the road; six flags is now a memory; pledging is now over.
For the third year, I have been involved in TCB basketball. (Taking care of business.) It is basketball, but with style. This evening I would like to recognize Brad and Mike Griff for excellent hussles. I would also like to give a shout out to Hise (27) for his sweet pic, Riggs for his impressive 5 points, and for Caleb Henderson for sinking a few shots, even though he was fresh off the bench. Plus, I wore some special shorts in honor of Chris Jacobs-- the 1st TCB head coach. (I imagine you can find pictures on Justin's blog.
For the third year, I have been involved in TCB basketball. (Taking care of business.) It is basketball, but with style. This evening I would like to recognize Brad and Mike Griff for excellent hussles. I would also like to give a shout out to Hise (27) for his sweet pic, Riggs for his impressive 5 points, and for Caleb Henderson for sinking a few shots, even though he was fresh off the bench. Plus, I wore some special shorts in honor of Chris Jacobs-- the 1st TCB head coach. (I imagine you can find pictures on Justin's blog.
Comments
Post a Comment