So much to do, so little time

I am no longer concerned that I won't find something meaningful to do after I graduate. I sat down this evening, just trying to find something that I might be able to do in a few months. There are so many posibilities: everything from getting a job in the metro-plex (which won't happen), to working as a foreign service officer at the State Department, to volunteering in India, to the Peace Corps, to working at a family farm in Finland (which I think would be fun). I am glad that I am looking for a job that I am going to like, and not something that is going to pay a lot, because I would be one sad puppy; the jobs I think would be meaningful and fun aren't going to pay a lot.

All I have to do now is find a sugar momma that can pay the bills while I go out and have fun changing the world one refugee at a time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake