Productivity

For those of you who are bored out of your skull, or are trying to decide which car to buy, I made a spreadsheet this morning that will fulfill all of your wildest dreams. Just go to My writings to the right, and download the Excel spread sheet. (Note: Make sure under Tools, Add-ins-- that Analysis TookPak is selected.)

Yesterday was the busiest day yet. Woke up and made coffee and breakfast, went car shopping with my sister, conducted a crazy photoshoot with 7 grandkids, 8 adults, and two dogs, played golf with my brother, had a big get together at the house, that ended with a suprise apprearance of Santa, and good wholesome fun while watching The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. If I am ever good at golf, I know that I have spent too much time playing golf. It is a sport that is only fun because you are outside, you actually get tired, and you get to spend time with close friends and family.

That's all for now. Here are some more pictures.

Do you think we are related?


Abby with chip


Look at these three little dirtbags


Speaking of dirtbags


Matt and Max were the best behaved


It seemed like a good idea at the time


It took 201 pictures to get The One

Comments

  1. Just want you to know that I feel very blessed to have you for a step-bro!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake