I am a bum
No school. No job. No dependents. No money. No responsibilities outside of raking the leaves and performing my twice-annum car washing. I am a bum.
It is hard to imagine that 6 days ago I was feverishly finishing up two short story pieces of fiction, and reviewing the intricacies of modern and post modern literary thought instead of sleeping. It seems like a distant planet that is so removed. Now, I am basking in the glory of a lazy Christmas vacation. Here are my some reflections from the lazy life:
-Bathing becomes more irregular.
-I am more likely to get addicted to things (ie books, Halo2, sleeping, etc.)
-Everyday is a jean and sweatshirt day.
-I actually watch TV. (I love the Discovery HD channel. It looks great on my dad's 50" DLP)
-I never stop grazing on animal cookies, hot tamales, clementine oranges, cinnamon toast crunch, and all the other junk food in the treasure chest (pantry).
I was concerned that my idle hands would induce insanity after day 3; however, on day 5 of Christmas Vacation, I am still loving life and going strong.
It is hard to imagine that 6 days ago I was feverishly finishing up two short story pieces of fiction, and reviewing the intricacies of modern and post modern literary thought instead of sleeping. It seems like a distant planet that is so removed. Now, I am basking in the glory of a lazy Christmas vacation. Here are my some reflections from the lazy life:
-Bathing becomes more irregular.
-I am more likely to get addicted to things (ie books, Halo2, sleeping, etc.)
-Everyday is a jean and sweatshirt day.
-I actually watch TV. (I love the Discovery HD channel. It looks great on my dad's 50" DLP)
-I never stop grazing on animal cookies, hot tamales, clementine oranges, cinnamon toast crunch, and all the other junk food in the treasure chest (pantry).
I was concerned that my idle hands would induce insanity after day 3; however, on day 5 of Christmas Vacation, I am still loving life and going strong.
I am so glad that you are a bum and we get to hang out!
ReplyDelete