Favorites of 2005

I think new year's resolutions are stupid. So, instead I am telling you my favorite things from 2005.

Website: Wikipedia.com: This is such a helpful tool on research papers, general knowledge, and when I poke around here I don't feel like a waste of humanity because I am learning some pretty cool stuff. I mean, does it get any better: free, open source knowledge that is accessable to everyone-- in several languages?

Book: The Cloister Walk: A very enlightening book that helped me explore meditation, Catholocism, and introduced me to some of the "Fathers of the Church" from years past. There are so many amazing men and women that have lived and died glorius lives of faith-- and we never hear about them. Plus, she is coming to ACU on Feb. 27.

Video Game: It still is Halo2. Best video game ever... period.

New Favorite Coffee Drink: A true, Italian cappuccino that I was exposed to in Kitzbuhel, Austira. When I return to Abilene in a few days, stop by and I will make you one. Our house is clean, I promise.

Band: Death Cab for Cutie. Check them out, they are incredible lyricists, and have a very unique sound.

Pics: Here are my favorites pics from a year of life and exploration. (Happy New Years everyone)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake