Things that make sense
It seems like fewer and fewer things seem to make sense any more. School is getting so much harder- nearly impossible, God is so amazing- and amazingly mysterious, plans for the future just aren't about getting promoted to the next grade, relationships aren't as simple as they used to be. But, I can identify some things that still make sense to me:
-A homemade, caramel, iced lattes
-Ping Pong
-Family/mookery
-Bike rides
-The sky in Abilene, whether it is the starry nights, the tranquil and cloudy mid-afternoons, or the dynamic sunsets and sunrises.
That is about all that makes sense- but I love life all the same. Praise God for the tension inherent in mystery.
-A homemade, caramel, iced lattes
-Ping Pong
-Family/mookery
-Bike rides
-The sky in Abilene, whether it is the starry nights, the tranquil and cloudy mid-afternoons, or the dynamic sunsets and sunrises.
That is about all that makes sense- but I love life all the same. Praise God for the tension inherent in mystery.
Comments
Post a Comment