Sandwiches

Cost benefit analysis of homemade sandwiches.

1.30 lbs of arm steak: $7.50
1 bottle of BBQ sauce: $1.49.
Next time I want a BBQ sandwich, I am going to go to Joe Allen's.
Thoughts for the day:
-It smells like babies -TDH
-It takes about 65 hours to get over a daily espresso drink.
-Sleep should occur outside of alarm clocks and schedules. Like life, it should just happen.
-I have no idea what realism is, and I am an English major.
-My life is lived right here, right now (profound I know). I should not worry myself with the future too much, with the past too much, with myself too much, with having a good time too much, with studying too much, with dreaming too much, with sleeping too much.
-Heaven is so amazing that even an account third-hand, on a Monday morning, based upon fiction is enough to make me smile all the way to bowling.
I am the worst brother of all time- I love you Kristin.

Comments

  1. You are certainly the biggest dirtbag ever.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake