Requirements
Things that sometimes just need to happen:
-Drive 25 minutes out of the way to get a good doughnut
-Sabbath peace
-Research and thought before you write a paper
-A decisive moment when things just must change
-Accurate communication with everyone around you
-A good attitude not matter what
-A smaller space to live in, so that you can feel more at home in the world outside of you doorstep. The Lord made the world amazing for a reason. (DB, I acknowledge that I might look at this differently if I had 2 children.)
-Build your own bookcase if you can't find one that you like
-Drive 25 minutes out of the way to get a good doughnut
-Sabbath peace
-Research and thought before you write a paper
-A decisive moment when things just must change
-Accurate communication with everyone around you
-A good attitude not matter what
-A smaller space to live in, so that you can feel more at home in the world outside of you doorstep. The Lord made the world amazing for a reason. (DB, I acknowledge that I might look at this differently if I had 2 children.)
-Build your own bookcase if you can't find one that you like
Comments
Post a Comment