Blank Page

It isn't that I actually am going to do every thing that I say I am going to do, rather the crazy ideas I have are simply a process that will lead me in a certain direction. If you have spent any time with me recently, you probably have heard me throw out some random idea of something I want to do in the future- ie China, Nashville, carpenter, Peace Corps, Teach for America, and several more. Is it ok to dream big, and to think aloud?
I refuse to buy a suitcase with wheels and a convenient size. I love coffee passionately, but I am willing to suicide myself for a week and "detox" from it to prove to myself that I am subject to nothing. I prefer not to buy anything (except fruit), but when I do, I end up buying the nicest one (powerbook, digital rebel, north face anything, Novara bike). If it were ever 40 outside, I would sleep with the windows open so that it would be cold on my face when I sleep.
*
Life is a blank page that begs to be scribbled on in extraordinary ways.

Comments

  1. that's the greatest picture ever. and d and i were trying to figure out if that was you in your previous pictures. are you gumby?

    good post, btw.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake