My daily news ticker
"Camelot is the North Star of Abilene"
"Saw" could be the worst movie every made. If the creators were attempting to make the entire movie monotonous, then they succeeded.
You really can make pancakes from blueberry muffin mix.
I think that there should be more Fall Breaks, because it is like having two Saturdays.
An inexpensive, solid wood, 3 or 4 shelf book case does not exist in Abilene.
If life sucks, play ping pong.
"Cleanliness is next to godliness"- not too far from the truth.
When you have no idea what to draw with your fresh, new sidewalk chalk, you should just trace the path of an ant, begin filling in lines, and just let your imagination go wild. Voici- a Phenoix rising from the ashes.
It is easy for me to get excited about going overseas to teach English when I am sitting in Abilene, in my room, on my blue chair. Just you wait and see- today, tomorrow and the days following I hope to live a life so full, that it spills out into everything in my life.
"Saw" could be the worst movie every made. If the creators were attempting to make the entire movie monotonous, then they succeeded.
You really can make pancakes from blueberry muffin mix.
I think that there should be more Fall Breaks, because it is like having two Saturdays.
An inexpensive, solid wood, 3 or 4 shelf book case does not exist in Abilene.
If life sucks, play ping pong.
"Cleanliness is next to godliness"- not too far from the truth.
When you have no idea what to draw with your fresh, new sidewalk chalk, you should just trace the path of an ant, begin filling in lines, and just let your imagination go wild. Voici- a Phenoix rising from the ashes.
It is easy for me to get excited about going overseas to teach English when I am sitting in Abilene, in my room, on my blue chair. Just you wait and see- today, tomorrow and the days following I hope to live a life so full, that it spills out into everything in my life.
Comments
Post a Comment