Mayhem

Nothing like a good bout of rastlin' and a bloody nose to get things going in the morning.
Which brings me to my next point, I am so stinkin glad that my body is self healing. Last time I checked, my car continues to leak oil, and at an ever-increasing rate. My bicycle has yet to tune its brakes by itself while I sleep at night. My house does not naturally keep my body temperature at a constant homeostatic temperature (a $350 electricity bill is a testament to its incompetentcy to do anything on its own). Praise God that my sore muscles heal themselves. My bloody nose with fix itself. Broken bones are set. Infections are defeated.

Am I the only one completely fascinated that our bodies is the only entity in the universe that defies the Second Law of Thermodynamics?!? I feel like I am taking crazy pills!!

Comments

  1. Patrick,

    don't worry, your body will eventually succumb to ever-increasing entropy. You just haven't yet sampled a large enough dataset to be statistically significant. you might say that you are in a metastable state. given enough time we all break down, returning to our most stable state--dust. enjoy quick recovery while it lasts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake