Favorites

Here are some of my favorite things in the world:

-The weather outside right now: cold and rainy.
-The Grace of God.
-Screaming at the TV while watching Lost with friends.
-Bike rides.
-Learning and having my mind invigorated.
-Friends that care enough for you to engage you in your life.
-Tension- not talking about bad stress, just the tension that keeps things balanced.
-Listening to jazz or classical music in my peaceful, Christmas-light-lit room, in my blue chair.
-Egg sandwiches- They are so cheap, easy, and simply tasty.
-Making new friends, and getting to know old ones better.
-Fruit. I will eat at least two pieces a day.
-Having a semi-clean room.

Comments

  1. I'm a little surprised that coffee didn't make the list...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally screamed at Lost. I've never so genuinely screamed at a TV show before in my life. I probably screamed "NOO!" "DON'T PUSH IT!!!" 10 times.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake