Exhausted
I can actually feel my exhaustion in my temples. It isn't a head ache, just tension and weariness. My body hangs limply from my blue chair. I am tired.
I talk funny when I get tired. I know that I am not drunk, I just hope others know that too. I think that my speech and behavior might tell otherwise.
This was the hardest academic week I have ever had. I never really saw myself as a studier, and although I did have a few opportunities to unwind, I was studying all the time this week.
4 + 4 + 3 + 4.5 = total hours of sleep over the past four days.
2 + 3 + 4 +2 = number espresso drinks I have had the past four days
Ugg...
I talk funny when I get tired. I know that I am not drunk, I just hope others know that too. I think that my speech and behavior might tell otherwise.
This was the hardest academic week I have ever had. I never really saw myself as a studier, and although I did have a few opportunities to unwind, I was studying all the time this week.
4 + 4 + 3 + 4.5 = total hours of sleep over the past four days.
2 + 3 + 4 +2 = number espresso drinks I have had the past four days
Ugg...
Hey PRV,
ReplyDeleteI know just how you feel. I have been doing little more than work for the last 3 weeks, and it will continue like this until I defend my thesis in Nov. Hang in there, it will all pay off. You will be amazed at what you can accomplish when you focus on one thing intently.