Are you serious?!
This morning was heaven. It was about 55 outside, raining, and a stiff north wind blowing. It was an excellent day to bundle up in my north face garb, throw the legs over the bike, and huff it to school. There is nothing like plowing through the rivers on the Abilene streets, dodging heavy traffic on Ambler, scoffing at all the sissies in their cars, and arriving at class very... damp.
In my opinion, today is not an ideal day to wear a mini skirt! As I rounded the corner, heading towards COBA, I saw a sophomore girl sporting a mini skirt and Uggs. Ugg!*
I definitely do not agree with her clothing choice, basically because it is stupid. However, I will allow her grace. So, to my mini-skirt friend: whatever floats your boat, but maybe invest in some North Face, or clothes that are made with more fabric.
*(The sound I made)
In my opinion, today is not an ideal day to wear a mini skirt! As I rounded the corner, heading towards COBA, I saw a sophomore girl sporting a mini skirt and Uggs. Ugg!*
I definitely do not agree with her clothing choice, basically because it is stupid. However, I will allow her grace. So, to my mini-skirt friend: whatever floats your boat, but maybe invest in some North Face, or clothes that are made with more fabric.
*(The sound I made)
Amen-Scott Gross
ReplyDelete