122

Abilene woke up this morning with a thick blanket of fog that tempted us to all stay in bed, and sleep until it burned off. However, for those of us who had homework to finish, the fog was just good to look at and feel on our skin as we rode our bikes to school.
This morning was different. I woke up intent on no longer putting God second to homework and every other 'responsibility' I have in life. I was tired of being a heathen. I woke, and earnestly prayed for forgiveness of my complacent actions. I masticated one three passages from the Word. I communed with peace. Praise God!
I am not sure if it is related, but I bowled my best game in my life today. On Monday I bowled a pathetic (sibling) 58. Today I bowled a 122.
I am not sure if it is related, but I bowled my best game in my life today. On Monday I bowled a pathetic (sibling) 58. Today I bowled a 122.
I have one simple conclusion: Communion and intimacy with God will improve your bowling game.
That photo is AWESOME!!! You are such a great photographer. I love reading your blog as it is a great touchstone to what is really important in life!!
ReplyDelete