Why Hollywood Sucks

Besides the obvious fact that Hollywood has failed to release a decent movie in the past year (March of the Penguins was made in France), another reason Hollywood sucks is because of amazing shows like Lost. If you have not seen it, I recommend that you do two things: Get right with God, because that is always good- and get into your car and drive to a Super Wal-Mart and buy it. Everything about this show is good: characterization, plot, action, dialogue, mystery, twists, cinematography. How can Brothers Grimm possibly compete with something so enthralling, so original, so good as Lost is.
Suggestion- for best viewing, watch with people that you can yell with and eat $0.96 frosted oatmeal cookies with. Food, fellowship, and fun.

Comments

  1. hi there patrick vincent. just checking around on facebook to see who might have interesting blogs. i have an account, but i do xanga now www.xanga.com/lauryncarr
    anyway, your insights have always been good to know, so i'm planning on reading yours often! hope you're doing wel ~
    blessings,
    lauryn (diaz) carr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lost IS the best show ever created. I think I've said that statement at least once a day since the first time I viewed this amazing show. I'm currently rewatching it all on DVD.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake