When things seem to go right.
9:00 pm, Monday- I make myself an amazing iced latte thinking that it will help me read my 85 pages of literary criticism faster (while I squeeze an episode of Lost in.)
2:45 am Tuesday- I climb up into my homemade loft and immediately fall asleep.
5:45 am- Bang! Time to wake up for a Tuesday Morning activity. Damn, that wasn't very much sleep. Oh well, at least I get to wear a green ruffled shirt.
7:15 am- Egg sandwich, coffee, Bible, and the best apple I have ever eaten in my life. Honey crisp.
8:00 am through 4:30 pm- Classes.
4:30 pm- 1:18 am- Enjoying my first night without homework. Nap, CS Lewis, Taco Tuesday, Football, Lost, and reflection on an unique day.
I have decided that I love learning, critical thinking, being positive about everything (it is kind of like a game for me), never missing an opportunity to look at someone in the eyes, never missing a time to share a smile, Bill Rankin, U2, peace that comes from the Lord, "Sweet fellowship", and God.
(Pardon the cliche) With God, things seem to go right.
2:45 am Tuesday- I climb up into my homemade loft and immediately fall asleep.
5:45 am- Bang! Time to wake up for a Tuesday Morning activity. Damn, that wasn't very much sleep. Oh well, at least I get to wear a green ruffled shirt.
7:15 am- Egg sandwich, coffee, Bible, and the best apple I have ever eaten in my life. Honey crisp.
8:00 am through 4:30 pm- Classes.
4:30 pm- 1:18 am- Enjoying my first night without homework. Nap, CS Lewis, Taco Tuesday, Football, Lost, and reflection on an unique day.
I have decided that I love learning, critical thinking, being positive about everything (it is kind of like a game for me), never missing an opportunity to look at someone in the eyes, never missing a time to share a smile, Bill Rankin, U2, peace that comes from the Lord, "Sweet fellowship", and God.
(Pardon the cliche) With God, things seem to go right.
Comments
Post a Comment