The Utility of B*^@$.

As convenient this writing is for me to consolidate my ideas, I think that it could be cheating some of you readers (if there are any). My intensions for this medium is to say what is on my mind most of the time. However, to the reader, you are only getting part of me- maybe only the best parts. I think that this should only be used as a supplement to something more tangible- something that includes cross communication and dynamic interaction.
So, my suggestion to those who read "Blogs" (what a detestable word) is to take each one for what it is worth, but to truly get to know that person outside of their http://address. I think that Jesus could have written a great book, however He relied upon those around Him to recount His tale, and chose rather to interact people on a personal level (ie chilling at a well, washing feet, looking down the barrel of the Pharisees accusations, a multitude on a hillside...).


I mentioned earlier last week about NPR. As it turns out, they have a pretty neat website.

I also was led by a friend to a fellow writer who has interesting words to share. Here is to you, other David Sessions.

Comments

  1. Why do you hate the word blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you have arabic writing with no explanation or reference to its placement in your posting? I feel like I have been left hanging. Don't leave me hanging.

    By the way, if you detest "blog" (which admittedly does sound inelegant) what would you prefer, its origin "web log"? Online diary? Electronic newsletter?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake