Random Thoughts of the Week
-It is not surprising that my scheduled bed times were ignored every day.
-I learned that the Word of God is incorruptible, that it in itself carries meaning (rather than reflecting meaning), it means the Holy Scriptures, but also everything in the universe. Chew on that.
-What makes a morning great is not a good iced espresso drink or bowl of yoghurt (although good), but peace of mind and time in reflection upon the Word of God.
-If GSP ever makes it to the championship in any sport, I will go to that game.
-Talking to people is a crucial part of life.
-I figure, if God had wanted me to do nothing but praise Him 24/7, He would have made me a seraphim. However, He made me man with life in my lungs with a life to live for some predetermined, awesome, reason. Praise Him all ye Heavenly Hosts.
-Writing is good.
-Aside from having a cool name, I like what is said of Nebridius in Augustine's Confessions: "He wanted to keep his mind free and to devote as many hours as possible to the pursuit of wisdom by investigating some problem or listening to conversation."
-I learned that the Word of God is incorruptible, that it in itself carries meaning (rather than reflecting meaning), it means the Holy Scriptures, but also everything in the universe. Chew on that.
-What makes a morning great is not a good iced espresso drink or bowl of yoghurt (although good), but peace of mind and time in reflection upon the Word of God.
-If GSP ever makes it to the championship in any sport, I will go to that game.
-Talking to people is a crucial part of life.
-I figure, if God had wanted me to do nothing but praise Him 24/7, He would have made me a seraphim. However, He made me man with life in my lungs with a life to live for some predetermined, awesome, reason. Praise Him all ye Heavenly Hosts.
-Writing is good.
-Aside from having a cool name, I like what is said of Nebridius in Augustine's Confessions: "He wanted to keep his mind free and to devote as many hours as possible to the pursuit of wisdom by investigating some problem or listening to conversation."
If talking to people is crucial part of life, why are you leaving important people out of that crucial part?
ReplyDelete