Random thoughts of the day
-Chicken Express is a perfect example of an oxymoron: I have never been there and experience "express" service- but who really goes there for the service?
-U2 continues to pump out great music. "Love and Peace or Else" and "City of Blinding Lights" are great songs, they have great lyrics, and have a sound that is unrivaled.
-You can count on the air conditioner to go out on the only 100 degree September day. God bless Texas.
-House calls are great. I wonder if doctors miss them.
-Great intentions are great only if they assist in a full life.
-A life fully submitted to God is the only way to go (I want to camp here for a bit). I have noticed recently how much God has been moving in my life. In my literature and belief class, we have been studying and exploring Providence and how it effects that characters in the story. Also, I have recently become hooked on Lost- a show with a theme of destiny. It seems that every day, I can see how the Lord is moving pieces on his great game board. I do not feign an extensive knowledge of all of His ways, however after quieting my life and searching for His ways, I can recognize His Providence. It is encouraging to look back and see God, knowing that He will be with me as we march forward.
-U2 continues to pump out great music. "Love and Peace or Else" and "City of Blinding Lights" are great songs, they have great lyrics, and have a sound that is unrivaled.
-You can count on the air conditioner to go out on the only 100 degree September day. God bless Texas.
-House calls are great. I wonder if doctors miss them.
-Great intentions are great only if they assist in a full life.
-A life fully submitted to God is the only way to go (I want to camp here for a bit). I have noticed recently how much God has been moving in my life. In my literature and belief class, we have been studying and exploring Providence and how it effects that characters in the story. Also, I have recently become hooked on Lost- a show with a theme of destiny. It seems that every day, I can see how the Lord is moving pieces on his great game board. I do not feign an extensive knowledge of all of His ways, however after quieting my life and searching for His ways, I can recognize His Providence. It is encouraging to look back and see God, knowing that He will be with me as we march forward.
For those of you who have no idea what pledging is like for GSP, go here,
and click on "A look into bid night". GSP is the first club, featured with the watermelons.
and click on "A look into bid night". GSP is the first club, featured with the watermelons.
that guy is super sexy in that picture.
ReplyDelete-Kelly Clarkson