Holiness
We all have our ups, and our downs. This is life. What is amazing about Yhwh is that He is present always, but I am so drawn to Him when I am down. Things have been hard, busy, tiring, and I continue to mess up. However, the Lord renews me every day. I now can set my eyes up something constant, something good, something that will get me through it all- I now can set my eyes upon Holiness. The Lord alone resides in complete Holiness.
"And anyone who does not carry his cross and follow me cannot be my disciple." Luke 14:27
I never, ever want to be guilty of half-heartily carrying my cross. I will never walk with my cross. My goal is to spend every day striving towards Him. I desire to be absolutely exhausted at the end of the day because I have shouldered my cross, and spent my life living boldly for my Lord and Savior. Lord, give me the strength and resolve daily to weary myself for Your Kingdom.
One of my first friends at ACU has moved on, and here is Dana's amazing story. It is not flashy, but it is a great piece of prose.
"And anyone who does not carry his cross and follow me cannot be my disciple." Luke 14:27
I never, ever want to be guilty of half-heartily carrying my cross. I will never walk with my cross. My goal is to spend every day striving towards Him. I desire to be absolutely exhausted at the end of the day because I have shouldered my cross, and spent my life living boldly for my Lord and Savior. Lord, give me the strength and resolve daily to weary myself for Your Kingdom.
One of my first friends at ACU has moved on, and here is Dana's amazing story. It is not flashy, but it is a great piece of prose.
Comments
Post a Comment