"...The world's richest 500 individuals have the same income as the world's poorest 416 million people." -NICHOLAS D. KRISTOF
I am ashamed sometimes how important I feel sometimes. My little life means nothing in the grand scheme. I would say that 99.9999% of people on the earth have it worse off than I do, and yet I still am able to gripe about crap. Praise the God that is patient with my pride.
I love life. I love how quickly life can change. How boring would it be if nothing ever changed. I once heard someone describe what they imagined heaven would be like- a place where we would be surround by the presence of God, praising Him. The praise would not be static, but would get better and better. I like that idea- Heaven being a place where the Ultimate Good resides, and it just keeps getting better and better. I like that.
I am ashamed sometimes how important I feel sometimes. My little life means nothing in the grand scheme. I would say that 99.9999% of people on the earth have it worse off than I do, and yet I still am able to gripe about crap. Praise the God that is patient with my pride.
I love life. I love how quickly life can change. How boring would it be if nothing ever changed. I once heard someone describe what they imagined heaven would be like- a place where we would be surround by the presence of God, praising Him. The praise would not be static, but would get better and better. I like that idea- Heaven being a place where the Ultimate Good resides, and it just keeps getting better and better. I like that.
Comments
Post a Comment