Whimsy and Yoghurt

My friend and brother-in-law Derek was commenting on my travel habits to my sister last night. He noted that recently I have displayed tendencies of whim. I figure while I am young, unattached, and filled with dreams of traveling the globe- I might as well capitalize on my freedom. Thus, why I am in Arlington after planning it for 5 minutes.


When I was younger, I was lactose intolerant. These days, it only would affect me if I drank a drum of milk, or if I ate several servings of yogurt every day. I love yoghurt in the morning with granola and fruit. One of the natural benefits of yoghurt is that it is a live active culture with bacteria that help with digestion, one of which is lactobacillus acidophilus. It does not take a genius to understand this simple formula.
Lactose intolerance + live active culture with natural bacteria = keeping the doctor away

Needless to say, like in life, today's good idea, could turn out to be tomorrow's problematic situation.

Comments

  1. thanks for leaving on the first weekend of school jerk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake