Twenty seconds flat

I have mentioned before that the test of a good day is the length of time that it takes me to fall asleep- today was a great day because it might take me 20 seconds to fall asleep. My first day of school was a success.

For the first time, although it has been talked of for an entire semester, the Sig Shack had roommate dinner. From now on, Monday evenings is for the men of the Sig Shack to share a meal together. It is crucial to set aside times like this for the things that are most important to me. I just talked with my mom, and mentioned to her that a sense of confidence has come over me which allows me to not feel like I am being pulled one way or the other. I love my mom.

I can already feel the devil attempting to pull me in about three-hundred directions; however, he will be fighting a loosing battle this entire semester. I have decided to dedicate my life to serving and glorify God every day. In times of business, I will refuse to let him get a foothold! Even if it kills me, I will serve the Lord with every last breath, fighting for His Kingdom. Huzzah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake