Simple Joys of the Day
-Being in class for 6 hours today
-Eating with 40 friends for Default at Rosa's
-Wrestling to understand a book that I thought was impossible to understand
-Listening to jazz while letting my mind wander
-Seeing Dave happy about finding his wallet
-Talking with Jan at Target about the drugs that I take (I informed her that it was just the Joy of the Lord)
-Thinking of God
-Driving a 4Runner again
-A Pope Candle
-Starbucks, home furnishings, windows down, tainted straws, and Puffins
And that's a wrap. Until tomorrow...
-Eating with 40 friends for Default at Rosa's
-Wrestling to understand a book that I thought was impossible to understand
-Listening to jazz while letting my mind wander
-Seeing Dave happy about finding his wallet
-Talking with Jan at Target about the drugs that I take (I informed her that it was just the Joy of the Lord)
-Thinking of God
-Driving a 4Runner again
-A Pope Candle
-Starbucks, home furnishings, windows down, tainted straws, and Puffins
And that's a wrap. Until tomorrow...
Comments
Post a Comment