No substitute for the real deal
It has come to my attention this summer that even with technology today, it can only assist in a friendship to a certain, and is near impossible to sustain. In my opinion, to be true friend with someone involves spending time with that person, in multiple venues. I do have family and friends that are spread across the country, but at another point in my life I spent a lot of time with them. My friends and close relationships are with people that I have spent the summer with, played racquetball with, lived with, came from the same wom-b, ridden the streets of Abilene with, (*censored*) during pledging with, people that know me for what I am good at and bad at- things that all come from spending time with people. To all of you who are reading this: I love you, and cannot wait to spend time with you and get to know you so much better in a real way, not electronic.Randomness for the day: what is the difference in these?
-Praise be to the Lord.
-Praise the Lord.
patrick, i want to send you a song. it makes me think of you. hook me up with your e-mail
ReplyDelete