My Summer, Part II
And thus continues my recap of my summer...
Single Again
Without going into too much detail, I am single again. Earlier this summer I was in a serious relationship- when I realized lots of things about myself and about the person I was with. It wasn't that we could have had a good life together, I just knew that we needed much more than either could give. I just woke up one day, and realized what it was I needed to do, so later that afternoon I did.
Europe, June 13-24
After waiting my whole life to go to Europe, my chance finally came when Nick had to go to Paris for the Airshow. My mom and I got to tag along, and explore Paris while he worked. Our travels in Paris took us to famous landmarks, museums, and all throughout the Parisian streets. My favorites include our adventure at Versailles (one of the highlights of the entire trip), le Jardin Rodin, the food, and the language.
After Paris, we traveled by train to Wengen, Switzerland- a highlight for all three of us. I will always remember the hikes we took mom, and the meals that we shared at our favorite restaurant in the evenings.
We finished our petite tour of Europe in Germany. It truly would not have been the same trip without Manfred Zboril. Thank you for your generosity and for showing us a great time.
Being in Europe opened my eyes to the world around me, allowed me to explore (one of my favorite joys in life), learn, eat (nutella mmmm!), take pictures, and rekindled my true nature- which has restored the "true Patrick". The trip was a gift from God.

Swiss Alps. Hurray!

Sacre Coeur- ask my mom if you want the dramatic version of our adventure.

Truly an unbelievable place to visit.
Stay tuned for the top 3 things about this summer...
Single Again
Without going into too much detail, I am single again. Earlier this summer I was in a serious relationship- when I realized lots of things about myself and about the person I was with. It wasn't that we could have had a good life together, I just knew that we needed much more than either could give. I just woke up one day, and realized what it was I needed to do, so later that afternoon I did.
Europe, June 13-24
After waiting my whole life to go to Europe, my chance finally came when Nick had to go to Paris for the Airshow. My mom and I got to tag along, and explore Paris while he worked. Our travels in Paris took us to famous landmarks, museums, and all throughout the Parisian streets. My favorites include our adventure at Versailles (one of the highlights of the entire trip), le Jardin Rodin, the food, and the language.
After Paris, we traveled by train to Wengen, Switzerland- a highlight for all three of us. I will always remember the hikes we took mom, and the meals that we shared at our favorite restaurant in the evenings.
We finished our petite tour of Europe in Germany. It truly would not have been the same trip without Manfred Zboril. Thank you for your generosity and for showing us a great time.
Being in Europe opened my eyes to the world around me, allowed me to explore (one of my favorite joys in life), learn, eat (nutella mmmm!), take pictures, and rekindled my true nature- which has restored the "true Patrick". The trip was a gift from God.

Swiss Alps. Hurray!

Sacre Coeur- ask my mom if you want the dramatic version of our adventure.

Truly an unbelievable place to visit.
Stay tuned for the top 3 things about this summer...
Comments
Post a Comment