My Summer, Finale
And thus, I have reached the top of the list. These are the reasons for my incredible summer:
Family and Friends
Central in almost everything I did this summer were my family and friends. What made my sabbatical so enjoyable was being able to spend an entire month with family: two weeks with brother and sisters, and nearly two weeks with the folks in Europe. I love you guys so much, and cannot wait to share more laughs and adventures with you the rest of my life.
What made my stay in Abilene was the fun I had with my friends- building on existing friendships and forming new ones. I had so much fun working upstairs with the admission counselor jokers, and downstairs with the girls. To the men of the Burgh- thanks for always have a space on your couch to lounge, and Jim I loved our night rides home from the Burgh. To my new friend in Cali, I have no doubt that tomorrow will bring infinite joy that we will be able to share with each other.
A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity- Proverbs 17:17

I love you with all of my heart.

Great day.
Joy
Like an unstoppable rebel force, the cancer of Joy has spread to my entire life. I wake up every day, filled with the Joy that comes from the Lord. It has affected every area of my life. I love my job; I loved my class; I love my friends; I love life. Every day is a "great day." I know the source of this healthy-problem is the freedom that I have from condemnation that is received from the peaceful blood of Christ! Praise God!

This is a memory that reminds me of ultimate joy: a hike in the rain on the grounds of Versailles.
Yhwh
I experienced God in a new way this summer. With no worthy words, I can only describe it as- Wow! I know much went into me growing this summer, and here are some of those reasons:
-He chose to bring me close to Him, to fulfill His plan for my life, inside of His eternal story.
-I was able to go through a cleansing process that included making bold decisions about a relationship, resting in the presence of family, filling me with incredible experiences, and finished with me in the presence of a community of believers that are vibrant and love/accept me.
-I was exposed to some of the best literature I have ever read. AW Tozer, CS Lewis, Louie Giglio. I also now have an unquenchable thirst for the "Word of God".
-I now will live the remainder of my life chasing after Yhwh, giving glory to Him alone.
"In myself nothing; In God everything." AW Tozer
Family and Friends
Central in almost everything I did this summer were my family and friends. What made my sabbatical so enjoyable was being able to spend an entire month with family: two weeks with brother and sisters, and nearly two weeks with the folks in Europe. I love you guys so much, and cannot wait to share more laughs and adventures with you the rest of my life.
What made my stay in Abilene was the fun I had with my friends- building on existing friendships and forming new ones. I had so much fun working upstairs with the admission counselor jokers, and downstairs with the girls. To the men of the Burgh- thanks for always have a space on your couch to lounge, and Jim I loved our night rides home from the Burgh. To my new friend in Cali, I have no doubt that tomorrow will bring infinite joy that we will be able to share with each other.
A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity- Proverbs 17:17

I love you with all of my heart.

Great day.
Joy
Like an unstoppable rebel force, the cancer of Joy has spread to my entire life. I wake up every day, filled with the Joy that comes from the Lord. It has affected every area of my life. I love my job; I loved my class; I love my friends; I love life. Every day is a "great day." I know the source of this healthy-problem is the freedom that I have from condemnation that is received from the peaceful blood of Christ! Praise God!

This is a memory that reminds me of ultimate joy: a hike in the rain on the grounds of Versailles.
Yhwh
I experienced God in a new way this summer. With no worthy words, I can only describe it as- Wow! I know much went into me growing this summer, and here are some of those reasons:
-He chose to bring me close to Him, to fulfill His plan for my life, inside of His eternal story.
-I was able to go through a cleansing process that included making bold decisions about a relationship, resting in the presence of family, filling me with incredible experiences, and finished with me in the presence of a community of believers that are vibrant and love/accept me.
-I was exposed to some of the best literature I have ever read. AW Tozer, CS Lewis, Louie Giglio. I also now have an unquenchable thirst for the "Word of God".
-I now will live the remainder of my life chasing after Yhwh, giving glory to Him alone.
"In myself nothing; In God everything." AW Tozer
Comments
Post a Comment