'Hide and Seek' in the Sunny State
I must be in California:
I woke up at 6:45 feeling as if I slept in
Towering guant palm trees line the streets, instead of mesquite bushes
Traveling does not happen on "loops" but rather on "the" interstate system
I went to a beach that had waves, not ripples
The melodic voice of Imogen Heap mused my mind as I was in the real OC
1 hour = 70 miles; 1 hour = 10 miles- on the same highway
One tank of gas cost $43.50
Ocean water made me want to scream like a six-year-old girl
Heaven entertained my mouth in the form of a Double-Double, real potato french fries, and a homemade chocolate shake
I love you Mr. Inventor of In-n-Out Burger! I love vacation! I love the mookers; AKA the Thermans- especially you Mr. CJ.
I woke up at 6:45 feeling as if I slept in
Towering guant palm trees line the streets, instead of mesquite bushes
Traveling does not happen on "loops" but rather on "the" interstate system
I went to a beach that had waves, not ripples
The melodic voice of Imogen Heap mused my mind as I was in the real OC
1 hour = 70 miles; 1 hour = 10 miles- on the same highway
One tank of gas cost $43.50
Ocean water made me want to scream like a six-year-old girl
Heaven entertained my mouth in the form of a Double-Double, real potato french fries, and a homemade chocolate shake
I love you Mr. Inventor of In-n-Out Burger! I love vacation! I love the mookers; AKA the Thermans- especially you Mr. CJ.
Ahhhh...it was a great day.
ReplyDelete