Time of action

I was speaking with a friend this evening about what it means to love- is it possible to love God and people at the same time? Most definately, and emphatically yes! I am reminded of times when Jesus would retreat into the mountainside early in the morning, only to come down after a while, and serve the people. I try to get my mind and heart ready for the day, then engage in the battles of that day.

On a completely different note, I got creamed again today in racquetball. This momentary setback is only minor, because I was able to walk away from defeat with a better return and a better homebase. Any sport that will leave you completely exahusted and massively sweaty must be a good thing.

These are some pictures that I took today at the Williams Performing Arts Center.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake