The vegetables of my labor
Today proved to be both a good and bad food day. I enjoy making food, eating food, and sharing meals with people. Breakfast proved to be quite the success with my yogurt with granola, a solid iced caramel latte, and an omelete. The omelete was probably my highlight, because I was able to perform a perfect omelete flip in the air. I felt like a real chef.
Lunch turned out to be successful because I had a great hamburger and onion rings with my roommate at a burger joint just down the street. What was a mistake, was when I decided to work out strenuously only an hour after my huge lunch. I was feeling fine for the first 40 minutes, but then I could not stop burping onion rings, and thought that it would be best if I left before something bad happened.
For a snack I enjoy the fruits (or vegetables) of my labor: I ate some fresh picked carrots from my garden
Dinner was a partial success, but mostly a failure. The corn I made was good, but it isn't very hard to put corn in boiling water. The beef fajita nachos that I attempted to make were less than desirable. The hint of lime chips that I used were about 70% stale, and I didn't have any hot sauce or fixins, and I put the meet on a cold fire- so it took too long to cook, and turned to be quite tough- kind of like I was gnawing on my belt. I didn't enjoy it, however my body was sustained, and the flies in our dumpster thanked me.
Lunch turned out to be successful because I had a great hamburger and onion rings with my roommate at a burger joint just down the street. What was a mistake, was when I decided to work out strenuously only an hour after my huge lunch. I was feeling fine for the first 40 minutes, but then I could not stop burping onion rings, and thought that it would be best if I left before something bad happened.
For a snack I enjoy the fruits (or vegetables) of my labor: I ate some fresh picked carrots from my garden
Dinner was a partial success, but mostly a failure. The corn I made was good, but it isn't very hard to put corn in boiling water. The beef fajita nachos that I attempted to make were less than desirable. The hint of lime chips that I used were about 70% stale, and I didn't have any hot sauce or fixins, and I put the meet on a cold fire- so it took too long to cook, and turned to be quite tough- kind of like I was gnawing on my belt. I didn't enjoy it, however my body was sustained, and the flies in our dumpster thanked me.

Comments
Post a Comment