so small
Recently, I have been on a quest for understanding. It began with a journey that led to the discovery of how a traffic light knows I am waiting. Today, it took me to the ocean. On NASA's Picture of the Day I saw images of phytoplankton off the coast of Australia. After further investigation, I learned that phytoplankton is the base of the food chain in the ocean (and the whole world if you think about it). Not only do they fill the stomachs of filter feeders, but the also aid in the process to change CO2 into O2. The same God who made this intricate system here on Earth, so intricate in fact that we cannot seem to find the building blocks upon which it is built because things keep getting smaller and smaller- is the same God that crafted the endless cosmos- is the same God that knows every single hair on my head- of every head that he created...
"i am not but i know I AM"
-Louie Giglio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake