Riding Down Images of a Cheshire Cat
With the swelling jam of Fix You, I followed my nose down a dark alley on the bluff of Taylor Hill, and saw a fleeting image of a sliver, red moon in the sky. When I arrived back at my house, I attempted to take a picture of the smiling red Cat Moon, but it had disappeared. I was however to capture this image in a park last week. In the reflecting pool, I saw live tadpoles, small fish, and crayfish. It is in moments like these that I truly come alive in the grandeur of God's creation.
So, go fly a kite, scrape your knee playing soccer, read a book outside, take pictures of things that catch your eye, go for a run... something/anything that will breathe natural life into your being.
So, go fly a kite, scrape your knee playing soccer, read a book outside, take pictures of things that catch your eye, go for a run... something/anything that will breathe natural life into your being.

It took me a sec to figure out what that was a picture of.
ReplyDeleteFix You has been blaring on my ipod for the past 2 weeks. Great song.
You are a dirtbag.
One thing that people should not do to enjoy nature...play on ropeswings
ReplyDelete