It makes sense in my head

I was talking with a good friend this evening about the nature of God. The Lord has blessed me so much this summer by drawing me near to His presence. Every day Jehovah spares me from His wrath, and instead of casting me from His presence, as He should because of my unholiness, He draws me nearer to Him. I have been blessed with getting to know His infinite character- one atom at a time.
I AM is so much more real to me
Joy that comes from the Lord has filled me, and is overflowing into my life
Peace reigns in my heart

He has blessed me so much, but how do I put that into words that non-believers can understand? How can I explain to someone that my life is wonderful because "i am not but i know I AM"? I think that the answer is simply love. But could it be so simple?

Comments

  1. I think you're right. The answer is love. Jesus was the ultimate demonstrator of love and I love your awesome thoughts :)!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Systematic Cooking and the evolution of phones

Busy, busy, busy

Snake