Infinate Joy
I had the honor to attend the wedding of my friend Whitney and her husband Aaron this evening. I do not think I have ever been able to observe pure joy/happiness/contentment/passion like I did tonight as I watched them wed. The evening was perfectly suited to both of them; small, intimate, and jazzy. What a blessing to watch as they start their lives together- literally.
I have als decided that I am a fan of jazz. From two seperate sources in two days, I have heard that listening to jazz just makes you cool. It is completely true.


I have als decided that I am a fan of jazz. From two seperate sources in two days, I have heard that listening to jazz just makes you cool. It is completely true.


awww, I'm so happy for them. I love that sparkler picture. When you see Whitney again, tell her congratulations for me. I bet you'll forget, but I'm still thinking it.
ReplyDeletePatrick,
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite things about your posts is the photos. The last few night shots were really well done.