Simple Joys
I have discovered that much joy can be found in the simpler things of life (Thank you CS Lewis and the "Screwtape Letters"). One new favorite is my evening bike rides in Abilene. It is the only time of the day that it is not hot, and the air feels fresh. I can look up at the stars and roam the roads and not worry about cars, because there only five people on the road. Ahh, the simple joys of life.
I have also decided that Steve Seargant could be the best man of the year. What a class act that man is...
I have also decided that Steve Seargant could be the best man of the year. What a class act that man is...
So you're back in A town makin 6 bucks an hour, huh. Who is Steve Seargent? You're a dirtbag. Love your pics of Europe.
ReplyDelete