A right way to raise a revolution.
"The insurrection must have its discipline. We are under the eye of the revolution, we are the priests of the republic, we are the sacramental host of duty, and none must be able to calumniate our combat." Enjolras- Les Misérables
With each battle I fight, I must fight with integrity. I must remember that next fall, when social clubs unite- we must do it in such a way that no one can calumniate our combat. I have much to say, but few words tonight.
With each battle I fight, I must fight with integrity. I must remember that next fall, when social clubs unite- we must do it in such a way that no one can calumniate our combat. I have much to say, but few words tonight.
Weasel-
ReplyDeleteIt brings my heart great delight to know that I now have the opportunity to catch of glimpse of what is being processed in that mind of yours. I miss Jozell more than I can stand.
Cole Griff